LA TABACCHERIA CIGAR CRÈME
The Cigar Crème Tobacco Shop
Now online the new line of decomposed liquids Cigar Crème this series of liquids is going to contrast with all the concentrations of liquid for ecig invented until now the boys of the tobacconist team in fact reported the recipes of cigarillos (Cigars) flavored in liquids for electronic cigarette these are the first three that are produced in concentrated aroma 20 ml format to be diluted up to a maximum of 60 ml of liquid and then to be finished with Vg and nicotine bases to have a liquid ready to vape.
Aromatic Aromas Cigar Cremè and small description:
Cigar Crème Vanilla: i real vanilla flavored cigar
Cigar Crème Coffee: the liquid that will amaze you if you have ever smoked a cigar in coffee this is the exact copy in liquid format from vape
Cigar Crème Taste Classic Taste: the flavored cigars
Dilution of decomposed liquids La Tabaccheria
For the dilution of the 20 ml decomposed Aromas the tobacconist recommends adding 4 bottles of 10 ml of neutral base 60 VG 40 PG (Glycol Glycerine) now we will go and give you some examples of diluted aroma dilution to obtain the liquid of your desired nicotine.
- To obtain a Nicotine Zero liquid, add 4 bases of 10 ml WITHOUT NICOTINE
- To obtain a liquid with Nicotine 3 mg add 1 bases of 10ml Nicotine 18 mg and 3 bases of 10ml Nicotine Zero or a flagon of VG 30 ml
- To obtain the liquid with Nicotine 6 mg add 2 bases of 10 ml Nicotine 18 mg and 2 bases of 10 ml Nicotine Zero
- To get the Nicotine liquid 9 mg ml add 3 bases of 10 ml Nicotine 18 ml and 1 base of 10 ml Nicotine Zero
- To get the nicotine liquid Nicotine 12 mg 4 bases 10ml Nicotine 18mg ml
Liquid dilution to have more aroma and stronger taste
If you want to have a stronger taste you can dilute the 20 ml of concentrated aroma in a total of 50 ml thus having a greater amount of aroma. In this way the taste of the liquid does not change but you will get a stronger taste