T-Star Vegetable Glycerine VG 40 ml
T-Star Vegetable Glycerine VG 40 ml Available from Smo-King the Vegetable Glycerine made by T-Star by T-Svapo in a 115 ml bottle containing 40 ml of Glycerin, a perfect and Safe Base to create your Liquids for Electronic Cigarette. Vegetable Glycerin VG is a component of the Neutral Base and is mixed with Propylene Glycol, to then use it to mix D Base your Liquids and Aromas for Electronic Cigarette, or to add it to the Aromas and Mix & Vape.
VEGETABLE GLYCERINE VG 40 ML
Basically, the vegetable glycerin VG 40 ml is sold in a 115 ml bottle. To obtain a final Neutral Base Liquid, all you have to do is add 40 ml of VG Plant Glycerine, 30 ml of Propylene Glycol PG, 2 10 ml bottles of Nicotine 50/50 20 mg/ml and finally one 10ml Aroma Bottle.
The vegetable glycerine at room temperature has basic colors, it is a rather dense, viscous and sweetish colorless liquid; the presence of three groups -OH makes it mixable with water in all proportions.
T-Svapo has always used all the best raw materials, in fact, vegetable glycerin is a component of lipids and phospholipids or glycolipids, from which it is obtained by hydrolysis or transesterification. When the body uses its reserves of fat, first it splits them into fatty acids and glycerol, the latter is transformed into glucose in the liver becoming a source of energy for cellular metabolism; used The Base as:
- By-product of soap preparation
- It is used in the production of syrups
- Creams for pharmaceutical and cosmetic use
- Food additive
- Product for the creation of liquids for electronic cigarettes identified by the initials E422
- A reagent used in the synthesis of more complex organic compounds
- In the wine it gives roundness to the flavor
- In the production of liquids for electronic cigarettes
- In the stage smoke machine solution
- In the production of nitroglycerin.