Last reviews

By Cesar O. (Getafe, Spagna) on 11 Aug. 2018 :

(3/5) 

Product rated : Ontech Rd Seraph Squonk Bottom Feeder Black/Green Es una maravilla, pero me...
COTTON CANNABIS
COTTON CANNABIS

COTTON CANNABIS

COTTON CANNABIS A new category of cotton for electronic cigarette is created, made up of 80% cotton and the remaining 20% of hemp. The Canna Cotton, produced in 1870 with very high quality standards and traditional methods, make it completely organic and odorless.

Thanks to the technology linked to hemp fiber, it is so resistant ...

COTTON CANNABIS

COTTON CANNABIS A new category of cotton for electronic cigarette is created, made up of 80% cotton and the remaining 20% of hemp. The Canna Cotton, produced in 1870 with very high quality standards and traditional methods, make it completely organic and odorless.

Thanks to the technology linked to hemp fiber, it is so resistant to heat that it will be impossible to stick cotton for ecig!

Using this category of cotton: liquids for electronic cigarettes will not be released from the tank!

cotone-canapa

Try the new CANAPA COTTON click HERE

More

COTTON CANNABIS There is 1 product.

  • Cotton Canna Cotton Smoking shop online store Specialized Electronic Cigarette; Buy Electronic Cigarettes, Complete Kit, Box Mod, Atomizer, Coil, Accessories for Rebuilding, Rebuildable Atomizers, Rasberry, 18650. Display, Circuit. Immediate Shipment and Secure Payments

    5,90 €